Implement Material Requirements Planning at An Khang Furniture
Material requirements planning (MRP) is a system for calculating the materials and components needed to manufacture a product. It consists of three primary steps: taking inventory of the materials and components on hand, identifying which additional ones are needed and then scheduling their production or purchase.
MRP, which is done primarily through specialized modules, helps ensure that the right inventory is available for the production process exactly when it is needed and at the lowest possible cost.
On Tilsoft, we based on Material Requirement that automatically generate from Work Orders:
Tilsoft will automatically centralize all materials and create purchasing plan:
At the end of process, Tilsoft will show a report that help managers monitor and keep track all the steps from request to delivery for production.
We are a young and ambitious company, situated in the heart of Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam. Our mission is to help our clients to grow their business, to increase their possibilities and to make the work easier for them. No project will be too small or too big for us. We are flexible and we will offer a solution for any problem
Tell us your business needs, and we’ll find the perfect solution for you
- What are the ERP trends that will truly matter in 2022?February 8, 2022 - 3:54 am
- Streamline the production line with Enterprise Resource PlanningJanuary 6, 2022 - 7:28 am
- Meeting with Thanh Thanh to evaluate the effectiveness of Quality Control SystemDecember 15, 2021 - 7:05 am
- Golive the Quality Control System on mobile application at Thanh Thanh FurnitureNovember 19, 2021 - 11:41 am
- Tilsoft ERP – An effective business management solution during the Covid-19 pandemicOctober 28, 2021 - 8:31 am
- Implement Material Requirements Planning at An Khang FurnitureMay 28, 2021 - 9:38 am
- Pre-Go Live Tilsoft at An Khang FurnitureMarch 16, 2021 - 2:12 am
Unit 702A, Floor 7, Saigon Trade Centre, 37 Ton Duc Thang Str., Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Monday-Friday (8:30 – 18:00)
- +84 (28) 3823 3082